Financial services expertise
BDO LLP's Financial Services team provides specialist assurance advice that helps our clients deal with developments, changes and challenges prevalent within the sector.
Our UK Financial Services team grew by 20 per cent last financial year, and along with our network of 600 offices in over 100 countries, we are well placed to support financial services firms around the globe.
Our service lines are broad but focused, including:
- Audits, reviews and accounting advice
- Tax advisory and compliance services
- Advice on FSA authorisation and other regulatory issues
- Outsourced internal audit services
- Corporate finance advice on acquisitions and disposals
- Risk advisory services including Business Continuity Planning and risk mapping
- Strategy reviews
- IT systems reviews
- Corporate recovery
- Financial Services Regulatory Practice to help companies manage regulatory challenges.
We service financial services businesses across the following sectors:
- Capital Markets
- Investment Management and Funds
- Retail Financial Services
BDO LLP's banking clients include both UK incorporated banks and branches of foreign banks operating in the UK. We have gained considerable experience in the regulatory, accounting and systems and controls issues facing banks.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we develop with our clients, and in turn, our clients value our partner-led combination of service quality and technical expertise.
BDO LLP is the award-winning UK Member Firm of BDO International, the world's fifth largest accountancy network.
BDO Breakfast Briefing
The briefing will take place on 27 November and will tackle the practical issues that all firms involved in consumer credit should be aware of as the regime changes to a FCA regulated regime.
There will be a range of speakers from industry, regulator and consultant backgrounds.
Full details are available here.
Read more at BDO website (see the link below).
"No two clients are the same. Nor any two employees. Respecting their differences is central to our values. And it makes a valuable difference for our clients too."
For further information, please contact:
Dan Taylor (+44(0)207 893 2746 email@example.com )